+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Butter , Cheese and Saturated fat can be good for health.. What ?

Advert.

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze

Question Butter , Cheese and Saturated fat can be good for health.. What ?

Advert.
    And here goes another interesting fact revealed by latest finding or research. As per news published in TOI, a cardiologist of Indian origin in the UK has spun conventional medical wisdom around by showing that fatty food like butter, cheese, eggs and yoghurt can be good for the heart.

Cardiologist Aseem Malhotra published his findings on Wednesday in the British Medical Journal (BMJ) saying that the medical advice of cutting down on saturated fats to reduce the risk of heart disease may be wrong. He said that recent studies “have not supported any significant association between saturated fat intake and risk of cardiovascular disease”.

It was long news and there was hell lot of information so better you read it at TOI . Now after reading it, please share here your views and what do you think about it. For me its confusing, now what to eat and what not to eat. Balance of saturated fat and unsaturated fat in blood and so on.

ashrafa
    ashrafa is offline eTI Iron
    hmmmm its really shocking to know that fatty food like butter, cheese, eggs and yoghurt can be good for the heart. really confused and cant decide which is good or bad for health...

Savera
    Savera is offline eTI Aluminium
    I think the key is to maintain balance, don't just remove it from your diet but actually keep a balanced portion but seriously, after reading this, I am too feeling confused.

+ Post a Comment HERE!