+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

How to win her heart - she works in my office

Advert.

ABHISHEK2
    ABHISHEK2 is offline Just in!

How to win her heart - she works in my office

Advert.
    Hello guys i am in love with a girl. We both work at same place. i am 26 and she is 24. Its three months since we know each other . From unknown we have become very good friends. For me its clear i love her but for her i think i am just a good friend. How to win her heart considering we work in different departments and generally meet in institute bus. talk via text though i haven't called her apart from her birthday. what should i do though she has said she respects me as i am mature, sincere and nice guy but predictable and she is adventures yet reserve girl . Note here i always start convo first apart from few exceptions. I have given full details . kindly give me your suggestions how should i take to to next level ..

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    There is no secret recipe to make happening but best way is to interact more with her. One thing which always work is being jolly and funny without looking foolish.

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hi ABHISHEK2,

Well, I get it. You are asking us how to make a girlfriend. I'm afraid, we don't have a dozen of girlfriends.

Jokes apart, coming to your query... I believe 3 months is a very short span for a love relationship to build. Understand, love, feelings, emotions, relationships, respect, concern, considerations etc take their own time to develop. You cannot force anyone to love you. If its gonna happen, it will happen when the time is right and demanding.
    So, let things go as they are happenning. Three months is a very less time for any emotions and feelings to develop. She likes you as an individual and the fact that you have her phone number, you talk to her clearly shows you guys are not strangers to each other. Every beautiful love relationship needs a foundation to build up. This foundation is called Frienship. You guys are in a phase where your friendship is developing. The stronger the foundation, the firmer the building. Similarly, better the friendship, stronger the relationship.

Remember, she likes the maturity in you. What attracts you to her is your genuiness, the way you talk, the practical approch you follow and the decency you show in your conduct. Please don't degrade this image of yours as a very genuine and natural person. These qualities reflect a very trustworthy personality of yours to her. Don't fake, just be what you are. Continue with this growing friendship and don't run after love, as of now. Things will take sometime to happen. You should give her some more time to build her trust upon you completely. Please don't do anything in haste.

Give her sometime to know you completely. Give her the opportunity to.open up with you, a bit. Talk on things that draw mutual interests - things which is common between you both so that she feels comfortable enough to talk to you more. Help her out whenever she needs you.

When you see you guys have become good friends who share their every joy and sorrow with each other, you can go to her and speak your heart out to her. If things go perfect, I am sure you'll have her.

Sir, there is no shortcut to love. This is exactly how meaningful relationships happen.
    All The Best !!!
    Take Care !!!

Rajatk
    Rajatk is offline Newbie
    impress her with lovely gifts ...send her belated happy birthday gift and for this u can used floweraura because when words are not enough

+ Post a Comment HERE!