+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Assam Rape Festival - What the ... when and how .. why ?

Advert.

Savera
    Savera is offline eTI Aluminium

Assam Rape Festival - What the ... when and how .. why ?

Advert.
    This article is making rows all over internet, whole world is talking about , even Assam Government has shown objection on this news.. read on :

Men in India are already beginning to celebrate as the annual Assam Rape Festival is just days away. Every non-married girl age 7-16 will have the chance to flee to safety or get raped.

Madhuban Ahluwalia who heads up the annual festival told reporters why the event is so important. “This is a long time tradition in Assam dating back thousands of years,” says Ahluwalia. “We rape the evil demons out of the girls, otherwise they will cheat on us and we will be forced to kill them. So it is necessary for everyone.”

The Assam Festival began in 43 BC when Baalkrishan Tamil Nadu raped everyone in his village of Doomdooma. Baalkrishan Tamil Nadu is remembered every year at this event, in fact the trophy given to the man with the most rapes is called “The Baalkrishan”.

24-year-old Harikrishna Majumdar told reporters that he has been training all year for this event. “I’m going to get the most rapes this year. I’ve been practicing all year. I rape my sister and her friends every day. I will be rape superstar number one! I will get the Baalkrishan prize this year for sure!”

12-year-old Jaitashri Majumdar told reporters she almost made it through last year’s festival without getting raped. “I came so close to not getting raped. I almost got to the ‘rape-free-zone’ at the edge of town, but at the last minute 9 men jumped on me and raped me. Luckily I am just recovering now so I can participate in this year’s events, otherwise I would be put to death by stoning.”

34-year-old Brian Barnett from Toronto who is visiting Assam on business told reporters he will be missing the festivities this year. “My company did not tell me anything about a rape festival happening while I was here. Are you serious, a rape festival? I’m getting the f*ck out of this backwards country tonight.”

India is second in reported rapes in the world only behind the United States, though critics are quick to point out that is only because most rapes in India go unreported. For more information on the festival or if you would like to participate, please call the 24-hour Assam Rape Festival hotline at (785) 273-0325.
    SOURCE

This story has been shared many thousands of time on interent through various social website and bitter truth is that most of the people are thinking it as real but its not real. Its just cheap and dirty article from nationalreport.net . I think such people should be sent to Jail right away for ruining image of our country for mere publicity.

rakeshctips
    rakeshctips is offline Just in!
    Yes, such type of article sites should be ban in India. This is shamefull news.

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    This is not real news, it was just a kind of joke but was taken seriously worldwide.

balvir4singh
    balvir4singh is offline Just in!
    Are you sure this is real news?, because how can anyone celebrate rape, if yes so same on this news

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    Ofcourse it is not real, please read the first post thoroughly. Like you many of the people just believed it thinking it to be true.

+ Post a Comment HERE!