+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Online love and dating to find a living partner for a divorcee woman ?

Advert.

karagrey26
    karagrey26 is offline Just in!

Online love and dating to find a living partner for a divorcee woman ?

Advert.
    Hello to you,
    Five years ago I got divorced. I thought that I will be alone for the rest of my life. And all this stuff like dating with guys not for me, because I was very busy with my work, with my children’s. My friend keep saying me that I have to find man for me, is it good to resort to some online dating website to find a love for me ?

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hi karagrey26,

It's bit unpleasant to know that you got divorced. But your urge to move forward in life with a positive outlook is really an appreciable step.

If you talk about online dating website, nobody can assure that you'll get a good life partner. Its a 50-50 chance. There are examples where people met their Mr/Ms Perfect online, became friends, lovers and are now married. On the other hand, there are people who got dumped or ditched by their onlne partners. Understand, its a virtual world full of people with different views, thinking, ideas, believes, ideologies etc. Sometime you find a person with whom your wavelength matches, so sometimes you end up being a fool. Depends !

In the present scenario, online dating sites are just means of recreation and fun. People join it to have fun, talking to an extreamely stranger person, being friends, hitting at a girl etc. The whole atmosphere of these websites are dirty where most of the members are into it for fun and enjoyment without an element of seriousness.

If you are looking for a strong permanent relationship, dating websites might not be very helpful. Its a matter of absolute chance that you'll find a good person. Instead of this, I would advice you to make a profile on some matrimonial sites where you'll find people with serious desores to get married or you can check the matrimonial section of a newspaper, where chances of you to find the right person is substantially more. Also, sometimes a mutual friend is helpful in setting up the aliance.

Five years post divorce is a very long period. You could have thought about remarriage long before. But, anyways, its not the end of the world.
    All The Best !!!
    Take Care !!!

SinnerLloyd
    SinnerLloyd is offline Just in!
    It doesnt matter the method, as long as you make yourself happy. Because if your not happy, the people around you arent happy. I sometimes use indian cupid aswell at www.freedatinghelper.com/reviews/indian-cupid
    Last edited by SinnerLloyd; 12-24-2013 at 05:06 PM.

+ Post a Comment HERE!