+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Funny incident, me, my toothbruth and the friend..Yak..Yak...Blurrrrp....!!!

Advert.

abhinav_1_2
    abhinav_1_2 is offline Just in!

Smile Funny incident, me, my toothbruth and the friend..Yak..Yak...Blurrrrp....!!!

Advert.
    After the disastrous Grandmother's Delight....Grandson's Fright and To Tea Or Not To Tea here comes the killer.
    Our friends are one of our best assets but there is a peculiar thing about them that sometimes lands us in trouble and then there is no turning back.

Everyday in the morning after brushing my teeth I used to keep my toothbrush in a separate plastic tray so that it does not mingle with other room mates brushes lying carelessly on the table in our lobby.

But when I used to get up in the morning and reach for my toothbrush it used to be outside of the tray on the table and a bit wet. I did not mind thinking that by mistake someone might have taken it out to find something in the tray. This went on for days and I did not complain as we already woke up late and had little time to get dressed and leave for the office.

But one weekend I got irritated and complained about the behavior to my all the other three room mates. I told them why do they have to fiddle with my toothbrush when they have their own and above all make it wet I don't know how.

Suddenly I heard one of my mate say "Oye!! That's my toothbrush why are you complaining holding it? Take yours and shut up!!"

The moment I heard it I was like "Yak....Yak...Blurrrp...!!!" One of the other mate started laughing and mocked us. The fourth one even went to the length of two of us having an illicit affair!!!

Now I got the whole point from past two months we were using the same toothbrush !!! I did expected such things from him as he is a bit careless when it comes to personal hygiene. Once he forgot to switch off the immersion rod (water heating rod) and it was all burnt and we narrowly escaped a short circuit.

Think about it and do once more "Yak....Yak...Blurrrp...!!!"

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    Wow thats really hilarious and yucky experience. Where is the other guy, what was his reaction ?

+ Post a Comment HERE!