+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Do you know how penguin propose

Advert.

ashrafa
    ashrafa is offline eTI Iron

Advert.

Read this article and found really interesting one... so I wish to share with u all...

Penguins are not only beautiful but are very romantic when it comes to proposing their mates. There are basically two charming traditions that surrounds the story related to love and proposal of penguins. Also they are among those rare animals who choose their mates for life.

Story #1:
    When a male penguin falls in love with a female penguin, he searches the entire beach to find the perfect pebble and when he finally finds it, he waddles over to her chosen one and places the pebble right in front of her feet. If she picks the peddle, it means she accept the proposal.

Story#2:
    During the mating season penguins gather on the beaches with a pebble in their possession. Each penguin will present his/her perfect pebble to the mate he or she most desires. If the pebble is accepted, they are mates for life.

Other Amazing facts about Penguins:

• Penguins are birds but they lost their flying ability millions of years ago.

• Penguins eyes work better underwater than in air.

• Penguins spend approx 75 percent of their lives at sea.

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    Good sharing, I have seen this on NGC or Discovery a while back. But what do you think, how a pebble is perfect ie. what makes a pebble a perfect one ?

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Nice article ashrafa. This is very unique how birds propose. Do they have Valentine's Day, too ?

ashrafa
    Quote Originally Posted by Aarish Rizvi View Post
    Good sharing, I have seen this on NGC or Discovery a while back. But what do you think, how a pebble is perfect ie. what makes a pebble a perfect one ?
    Thnx aarish ji for reading this... but what makes a pebble perfect one? No idea at all...

ashrafa
    Quote Originally Posted by Pulkit View Post
    Nice article ashrafa. This is very unique how birds propose. Do they have Valentine's Day, too ?
    hahahahahahahaha I cant guess this may be they too celebrate valentine day....thnxxxxx pulkit ji for reading it...

+ Post a Comment HERE!