chandan_asn
    chandan_asn is offline Just in!

Number Suspended_xxxxxxx from Aircel Network

Advert.
    Hi,
    My number has been suspended from Aircel Network

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    That is a weird case. From how long your were using this number?
    Also have you asked anyone else using Aircel SIM in your area about this problem ?

chandan_asn
    I have spoken with the Aircel appallette authority but they are unable to reactivate the number. I desparately require that number. plz guide on the same.

Aarish Rizvi
    Have they given you reason for deactivation, generally it happens when your documents are at faults.
    Better visit nearby Aircel customer care center , they can guide you better.

chandan_asn
    They are saying that the number was earlier barred due to non payment at donors end. Post clearing the dues to the donor operator the receipt of the same has been submitted to them. Now they are saying that the same will be activated by the mother operator. Whom and where to contact for the same. Shall I go to the consumer forum because without my intimation my number has been barred. If yes please guide me with the process of the same.

Aarish Rizvi
    Wait.. what..
    Donor operator.. mother operator.. is this a MNP case ? How long you have been using it after MNP ?

7. Advert.

chandan_asn
    Initially I was using it under TATA DOCOMO postpaid plan for almost 3-4 years. When the postpaid services of Tata DoCoMo were withdrawn from West Bengal Circle. I ported out to Airtel network in the month of July 2013. Then again after using for 3 months under Airtel network I switched to Aircel Prepaid. It was working fine till the last week of December 2013 but suddenly in the first week of January 2014 all the incoming as well as outgoing calls on my number were barred. After enquiring I came to know that there is a payment of Rs 197 was due to Airtel which got generated after porting to Aircel. I have made the full and final payment on 9th January and have submitted the proof to the Aircel store and have been assured that the line will get restored within 1 hour. But the line is still barred. I am in conversation with the Aircel authorities but they are saying the number has been permanently disconnected and they cannot restore the number and asking me to contact the mother operator (Tata DoCoMo).I also contacted Tata DoCoMo but they are also not providing me the number. Please guide me in this case. I have used for around 2 months after MNP was done from Airtel to Aircel under Aircel network.
    Last edited by chandan_asn; 01-27-2014 at 05:51 AM.

chandan_asn
    The MNP from Airtel happened on 04th November and I used it till the last week of December 2013

chandan_asn
    Initially I was using it under TATA DOCOMO postpaid plan for almost 3-4 years. When the postpaid services of Tata DoCoMo were withdrawn from West Bengal Circle. I ported out to Airtel network in the month of July 2013. Then again after using for 3 months under Airtel network I switched to Aircel Prepaid. It was working fine till the last week of December 2013 but suddenly in the first week of January 2014 all the incoming as well as outgoing calls on my number were barred. After enquiring I came to know that there is a payment of Rs 197 was due to Airtel which got generated after porting to Aircel. I have made the full and final payment on 9th January and have submitted the proof to the Aircel store and have been assured that the line will get restored within 1 hour. But the line is still barred. I am in conversation with the Aircel authorities but they are saying the number has been permanently disconnected and they cannot restore the number and asking me to contact the mother operator (Tata DoCoMo).I also contacted Tata DoCoMo but they are also not providing me the number. Please guide me in this case. I have used for around 2 months after MNP was done from Airtel to Aircel under Aircel network.

Aarish Rizvi
    Thats a serious issue, I don't understand what is with TATA Docomo, also its not clear on what ground they are asking to contact Docomo when you ported from Airtel.

Apparently neither Docomo, nor Airtel will show interest as you ported out from both. You are in tough situation now. Send a registered mail to all of these operator that you are now going to court for this case and will ask for compensation for losses you suffered due to deactivated number.

Also, going to court need you first handle it through company, if they are not helping then go to court with all proof of previous communications.

chandan_asn
    Which court and how to proceed further? TRAI have anything to do in this case or not?

Aarish Rizvi
    First you have to make complaint through proper channels...

See:
    Telecom Consumer Complaints Monitoring System

If nothing happens then you can file complaint in consumer court:

See:
    NCDRC
    Jago grahak jago | Department of Consumer Affairs

+ Post a Comment HERE!