+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Am I magalik or not- how to know that ?

Advert.

ojas
    ojas is offline Just in!

Am I magalik or not- how to know that ?

Advert.
    hy guys , i want to know m i manglik or not , i also want to know about my gf .....and tell me if one of us is manglik and we will get married then what will be the effect on our future....

My DOB - 3-08-1991
    time - 07:30am
    place - allahabad

My gf dob 06-july-1993
    time - 03:00pm
    place - kathmandu

and both name starts with "k" letter .

please guys tell me if u can .....

meherali
    meherali is offline eTI Member
    Dear Ojas,

On eTI it is rule that you can only ask for horoscope if you have atleast 10 posts.

However, still I may help you, here are the details :
    For boy, In the birth chart, mars is present in first house and hence Manglik dosh is present in Lagna.

For girl, there is no Manglik dosh in lagna, but on the other hand from Moon chart there is no Manglik dosh in boy but Girl has manglik dosh as per Moon chart.

So, the conclusion is that both wards carries manglik characters but not of same pattern hence this is not a good match, the girl will have lots of expectation from boy however, the boy will not be able to match them because of situations. It will result in tension among two, there could be some remedies like keeping elephant tooth in home(which is ofcourse illegal now), feeding birds sweets. It will help to certain extent but not completely. If you have faith in Kundli matching then general advice is that this match is not good and will not work in future. Avoiding it is best solution.

waktem
    waktem is offline eTI Iron
    Just made a horoscope report and contact with a good horoscope advisor they will suggest what to do next.

+ Post a Comment HERE!