+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Having problem with Idea 3G dongle- connection terminated

Advert.

Unregistered Guest

Red face Having problem with Idea 3G dongle- connection terminated

Advert.
    Hi

I am facing serious problem with my Idea netsetter , whenver I dial connection I get error message that connection terminated , last night it was working all fine but just from today it is not working. I have tried to install and reinstall the software but no help.

I also removed all modem from control panel, restarted my computer hoping to get it worked but it is not working and I am not getting solution. I searched internet but on internet too there is no definitive answre.

Just let you know i am runing windows 7 on core 2 duo and I am trying to connect is using my laptop.

Also I found out that my 3G modem is actually huawei E1732 modem..

Thanks for help in advance.

ideacellular
    ideacellular is offline eTI Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi

I am facing serious problem with my Idea netsetter , whenver I dial connection I get error message that connection terminated , last night it was working all fine but just from today it is not working. I have tried to install and reinstall the software but no help.

I also removed all modem from control panel, restarted my computer hoping to get it worked but it is not working and I am not getting solution. I searched internet but on internet too there is no definitive answre.

Just let you know i am runing windows 7 on core 2 duo and I am trying to connect is using my laptop.

Also I found out that my 3G modem is actually huawei E1732 modem..

Thanks for help in advance.

Dear Customer,

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you. Please reply with your Idea Netsetter number and the alternate contact number. You can also visit our website, Idea Cellular ? Cell Phone Services | 3G, Prepaid, Postpaid & Wireless Internet or call 121.

Thanks & Regards,
    Customer Care, Idea Cellular

+ Post a Comment HERE!