+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Home Remedies for Oily Skin

Advert.

Radhikas
    Radhikas is offline eTI Member

Home Remedies for Oily Skin

Advert.
    Home remedies are used for oily skin which is improve the complexion. How to use items from your kitchen to improve our skin.

1. Use lemon juice to cleanse your face. It helps you to remove the dirt and oil from your face. It also lightens your skin color.
    2. Raw milk act as a cleanser for oily skin. It can be used with few drops of lemon juice.
    3. Dip cotton in Vinegar and apply it on your face. Wash your face with lukewarm water after few minutes. It gives a glow of your skin.
    4. Honey is the best natural moisturizer for the every type of skin.

I hope this remedies is useful for your skin.

PriyaMankala
    PriyaMankala is offline Just in!
    Hi,

I used to suffer from the same problem, I tried some home remedies which helped me out a lot.Here are the home remedies for oily skin:

1. Use gentle skin cleansers that are slightly acidic (gentle pH balanced) morning and night. Don’t overdo it, though - the skin has a protective “mantle” that you don’t want to scrub off. This protective acid keeps bacteria from entering the body through the skin. Since most soaps are too alkaline (non-acidic), they tend to strip the mantle, leaving the skin vulnerable to bacteria.

2. Although it may seem counter-intuitive, don’t use facial scrubs. It actually stimulates oil production! Instead, brighten the skin by using AHA, or alpha-hydroxy acids (citric acid, lactic acid and glycolic acid). Alternatively, use BHA, or beta-hydroxy acids such as salicylic acids. Home remedies include milk enzymes as well as enzymes from pineapple or pumpkin.

3. Cleopatra bathed in milk - for a reason! Milk is an oil-free cleanser which leaves the skin soft and supple. Use a milk wash several times a day to minimize oil and sebum (the dead outer layer of skin). At night, clean your face thoroughly (see above) and remove all traces of makeup. Then, mix 2T of milk with 2-3 drops of lavender oil or sandalwood oil. Use a cotton ball to gently massage the skin and remove any final traces of makeup or grime.

I hope these tips workout for you.

+ Post a Comment HERE!