+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Need advice regarding for workout plan - falling hair and fat on chest nipple - belly

Advert.

pradeepmcp826
    pradeepmcp826 is offline Just in!

Need advice regarding for workout plan - falling hair and fat on chest nipple - belly

Advert.
    My Diet plan :

6.30 AM - 1 Tea
    9.00 AM - 3 Idli / 1 tablespoon rice (200gms) + (50 gms) Vegetable +1 Appalam
    1.00 Pm - 2 table spoon rice (400 gms) / 3 Parotta
    5.00 PM - 1 cup Milk + 1 cup Ground nut
    8.00 PM - 2 chappathi / 2 Parotta / 1 Dosai + 1 Banana
    +
    Weekend Saturday & Sunday - 10 kms walking (also perform above exercise routine)

My Workout

5.40-6.00 AM = 1.7 Kms Jogging
    7.00-7.30 AM = (5*8) Pushups + (8*4) Decline bench press
    5.00-6.00 PM = (8*4) Bench Press / Flies / Butterfly exercise (any one of the exercise type varies day by day)
    (20*5) situps
    (8*4) Barbell Military press / Dumbell Miliraty Press / Dumbell Front raise (any one of the exercise type varies day by day )
    (8*4) Dumbell Bicep curl / Tricep exercise (any one of the exercise type varies day by day )

My Body stratergy :

Weight : 71 Kgs
    Height : 5.9 Feet
    Hip Size : 32-34
    Shoulder : 38

Note: I have little belly fat and my lower outer chest joining armpit is saggy and nipple area is flabby but seems getting reduced with my workouts. My hair is also falling and kind of small patches created thats why I increased diet.However I need advice to get firm chest and flat abs with Lean fit body.

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver
    Thats pretty detailed information. However, before starting or making any workout routine, one should have precise goals to achieve. I am not sure what you want to achieve here, but the kind of routine you are following will help you to reduce fat and help you to increasing muscle strength. Essentially you are including 5 exercises daily along with 20 min running, so I guess weight control is target here but with 71 KG at 5'9", you are just at right spot.

Your another is issue is hair loss, for that increasing diet won't help, sometimes it can even harm you, like if a guy is taking too much egg white protein then can experience hair loss. However, in your case, you said you have small spot of hair loss in scalp, it looks like you have Alopecia areata, I suggest you to meet dermatologist as soon as possible as he can only give you right advice.

For saggy nipple, it depends what kind of fat deposition you have, it could be onset of gynecomastia but as said, can only be said after physical examination, however if you were obsese then too you can have saggy chest after loosing weight. I suggest you to now shift to muscle gaining routine instead of weight loss and make sure you are not over eating, that way you won't see such sagginess if muscle starts building up along with fat loss.

+ Post a Comment HERE!