Dear sir,
my name is charanjeet singh, resident of plot no -32, navyug block, vishnu garden, new delhi -110018
on 4th march 2014, i registered a complaint pertaining to the printing issue in my canon printer mg 4270, serial number: Lsfa 01389, which i bought on 3rd march 2014 from a shop at nehru place market, new delhi.
In the mid of my printing work, i noticed a message appearing in my laptop (i.e. Low ink).
I am very much new about printers and i just listen from my friend to refill the cartridge if its required. I done the same since i was neither informed by the shopkeeper from where i bought this printer nor by any of your canon printer installation officer working at new delhi who visited my home in the first instance on 3rd march 2014 itself.
On 4th march 2014, i booked the complaint at canon helpline number that is 18001803366 and one of your representative visited my place to check the printer.
Just before your engineer’s visit, printer was not having that much issue, earlier it was showing just 1 line scramble while printing a text document since there was some technical issue in the printer. After he done the alignment as per his knowledge, i saw around 7 to 8 lines showing italic or zigzag type printing.
Your officer asked me, did you refill this cartridge. I said yes, i asked him why? He said, your warranty may void. I told him i was not at all aware about this .
Since i had refilled the cartridge , just 3 hours before engineer visit to my home and i came to know about the facts of printer. Engineer left without providing me any solution of this issue, and said that you need to take this printer to the rajendra place service centre (new delhi – india).
On 5th march 2014, evening time. I again booked a complaint from my mobile number that is: +91 9560728263 asking for technical support and the call centre officer told me that one of our executive will visit you on 6th march 2014.
On 6th march 2014, up till 15:15, i did not received any call from any of your engineer to visit at the site. And at the same time i called them up and checked up to kindly confirm whether your officer is coming today or not to rectify the issue!
For your information i had called up at +91 11 43594591/92 .madam anita karagoti picked up the phone and i told her the same incidence happened with me because i was not completely informed about printer handling.
I informed madam anita to kindly send someone with genuine cartridges so as to check whether its problem in the cartridge or any other hardware issue inside the printer. Madam anita told me clearly, that we do not have even a single black cartridge to check on your printer, she told me you have to do everything on your own regarding printing issue.
In nutshell, i have been looted by the sales executives by their false selling.
Requesting you to kindly refund my amount, i paid for this printer.
I have written all the fact as it has happened with me while dealing with a brand name canon.
If my issue is not resolved, i will be left with one option that is to discard your services forever.
My official work is suffering just because of canon !
I will go legally against canon for the poorest services ever experienced by me. I will do write this mishappening on all the consumer forums available online.
Last but not the least, i will not hesitate to contact media if required to get resolution of my problem and the harassment which i have faced by choosing your brand name.

Thanking you !

Regards
charanjeet singh
phone: +91 9560728263
email: [email protected]