+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

How to gain weight without going to Gym for 19 years old lean boy

Advert.

saurabhkhadke
    saurabhkhadke is offline Just in!

How to gain weight without going to Gym for 19 years old lean boy

Advert.
    Myself saurabh khadke.I m 19 years.my weight is 56kgs and height is 6 inch.
    I want to gain my weight without going to gym
    Please suggest me some tips and what should I take in my diet and all??

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    You can increase weight easily without going to GYM , just increase your diet and food intake . But that weight gain will not be healthy wait gain if you are not exercising . Just do 15 minute exercise daily at home and increase your food intake, you will definitely gain weight. Also divide your meal in 6 parts .

Tousif
    Tousif is offline eTI Member
    Hello .,, saurabh

Aarish is right, If u are not exercising than that weight is not good for u .

These are the some way to increase weight without going GYM,

1. Choose dairy products, eggs, fish and meat over bread and vegetables. Eat foods with high protein content such as beans, pulses and peas, and foods with high starch content such as potatoes, rice and tapioca.

2. Snack more often. Consume a lot of high-calorie snacks (not junk food) such as cheese sticks, milk shakes, muffins, dried fruits, yoghurt and breakfast bars. Also, eat larger portions and eat at least five meals a day.

3. Drink a lot of fluids that supply nutrients and calories like milk, fresh fruit juices and energy drinks.

4. You need to exercise really hard and intensely to gain muscle mass. Focus on free weight exercises (which do not require machinery) that target your large muscle groups. For example, you need dumbells, not fancy gym machines. If you have a high metabolic rate - which means you expend a lot of energy even at rest - you need short intense workouts instead of long periods of low-stress activity.

5. Be consistent. It might take a long time, usually a few months, for the weight to actually show. Some women get frustrated and quit when they fail to see drastic results. But no weight gain program will work for you if you are not regular!

If u want to make your body good with increasing weight, than u have to do exercise which are given above .

Thank you,.,.,./

+ Post a Comment HERE!