+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Passport application form deleted, but need to schedule second appointment!help!!!

Advert.

neha11
    neha11 is offline Just in!

Question Passport application form deleted, but need to schedule second appointment!help!!!

Advert.
    hello all,

i scheduled my appointment and got it on 17th of march,2014. i visited the seva center on date and was asked to cum back again in 3 days as my election id card had wrong address( i dint have any other address proof document). i was even told that i can reschedule it twice within 1 year. when i contacted the id card correction office, they had stopped the correction due to the elections. i decided to wait until the elections are over, get the id card corrected and reschedule the appointment. meanwhile i tried logging in the passport website to see the next available date, shockingly the application form has been deleted.when i contacted help-desk ,they tell to me apply a new one and pay again.

first question:- is this the formal way to reschedule the appointment or mine is a different case as i have seen people just clicking on the reschedule option and getting their work done.
    second question is, even thou i apply a new form again,should i repay them? can i get refund of the previous one?

pls help me thru tis as ter is no proper guidance from the passport seva website

Thanking you,
    Neha.

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    What was the date you first applied for the application ?

+ Post a Comment HERE!