+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Where to buy bulk raw whey protein powder in India

Advert.

Adi Mehta
    Adi Mehta is offline eTI Iron

Where to buy bulk raw whey protein powder in India

Advert.
    Hi,
    Buying costly brands of protein in India is really hitting hard on my pocket, purchasing a good supplement is really costly affair. So I am planning to buy raw protein concentrate or protein isolate in India ? Tell me friends, where I can buy it and where is its store ?

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    Have you tried searching online ?
    I found lbexim.com which seems to be long time importer of raw whey in India. You can try it.

Nakodadairy
    Nakodadairy is offline Just in!
    Nakoda Dairy Private Limited
    # 11/1, K.R. Road, Next to Basavanagudi Post Office
    Bangalore - 560004 | Karnataka | India
    Phone +91 80 26670461-63 | Fax +91 80 26670460
    Email [email protected]

abhishekjeeMA
    abhishekjeeMA is offline Just in!

Credibility of lbexim

Quote Originally Posted by Aarish Rizvi View Post
    Have you tried searching online ?
    I found lbexim.com which seems to be long time importer of raw whey in India. You can try it.
    Hi Aarish,

How credible is the company with respect to its products. They do claim that they sell protein at half the price by eliminating other costs, but is the quality of the protein good?

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    Quality is biggest concern. You may also try Nakoda Dairy Pvt. Ltd.
    Best is to get in small quantity and verify its quality yourself.

abhishekjeeMA
    abhishekjeeMA is offline Just in!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aarish Rizvi View Post
    Quality is biggest concern. You may also try Nakoda Dairy Pvt. Ltd.
    Best is to get in small quantity and verify its quality yourself.
    Hey Aarish, thanks for the response buddy.
    For some reason I'm unable to open the "Contact Us" link on lbexim.com. Could you, in the meantime, tell me if the Whey protein isolates they make contain a good profile of all the BCAAs? I mean, if it is 94.1% pure protein, is there anything I'm missing? Is there anything useful that has been left out? I know it's gonna be tasteless, so I can add some syrup to my shake or maybe a few drops of essence of vanilla et al, but am I missing out something else that is beneficial?

Your response would be greatly appreciated.

7. Advert.

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver
    In general, you don't need BCAAs if you are taking whey are it already consist of required BCAA chains. But recent studies shows that its better to take BCAA caps like leucine) , it helps to retain muscle gained and also increase further gain.

The BCAAs in whey are peptide-bound to other amino acids and, in order to be effective, must be liberated through digestion and then absorbed into the bloodstream. Even though whey protein is relatively fast digesting, it still takes several hours for all the amino acids to be liberated and absorbed into the bloodstream.

BCAAs in supplement form, however, are free form, require no digestion, and are rapidly absorbed into the bloodstream. They spike blood amino acid levels to a much greater and faster extent than peptide-bound aminos. Even a few grams of free-form BCAAs will spike BCAA plasma levels to a much greater extent than a 30g dose of whey protein, thereby impacting protein synthesis and protein degradation to a much greater degree.

The reason BCAA supplements have such a powerful effect on blood BCAA levels is that, unlike other amino acids, BCAAs are not significantly metabolized by the small intestine or the liver. Therefore, an oral supplement is more like a BCAA infusion because it reaches the bloodstream so rapidly.

PS: I suggest to start new thread if you a new question, that way you will get better response.

aeshap
    aeshap is offline Just in!
    There are lots of new supplements supplier in market but how can I know these are selling genuine supplements?

+ Post a Comment HERE!