+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Mom found **** in my room, now how to face her ?

Advert.

Monoj_sky Guest

Mom found **** in my room, now how to face her ?

Advert.
    I am 17 years and I am here to share my difficult condition. I know my Mom found some **** in my room but she has not yet talked anything about it. Now I am facing difficulty to face her. I wish if she can talk about it, atleast say something to me but she is making it all normal. She thinks I don't know that she found about it. I am feeling guilty and not able to even come in front of her. What should I do , should I talk to her and say sorry about it or what ?

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hi Manoj_sky,

Just stay calm and reach normally until and unless she confronts you and demands an answer.

Your mom is mature enough to understand that her son has grown up. Watching **** is a normal act with people of your generation. And, she understands it. Everybody, at some point in time has done disgraceful things. It was your bad luck that your mother came to know about it.

For a while, hide everything somewhere or dispose off so that, she finds nothing more.

When confronted, accept your fault and tell her that you won't repeat it again. There's no way out of it. Don't make stories to fool her, she understands you better than you do yourself.
    All The Best !!!
    Take Care !!!

Tousif
    Tousif is offline eTI Member
    HI
    Friends , Monoj I am agree with pulkit because there is no other way to solve this problem,
    and if your mom talk about this first then say to him sorry and give her promise that u will not do this again .

have a nice day, bro.,/.';];/,;

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    Nothing better can be said as Pulkit said.

You just pretend you don't know anything and only talk about if she initiate the discussion and don't deny , simply apologize and move on.

+ Post a Comment HERE!