+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Inverter AC vs Normal Air conditioner, advantages and disadvantages

Advert.

Savera
    Savera is offline eTI Aluminium

Inverter AC vs Normal Air conditioner, advantages and disadvantages

Advert.
    I have been reading about inverter ac and normal ac advantages and disadvantegs over internet, here I have raised this question to find view of real users who have used both. If you have not used both, atleast give views about one you own. Give detailed information, like how you will rate, what major problem you faced etc.
    Anything, you want to share about it and also brand.

Savera......

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    I have experience with voltas and Onida AC. Among both , Voltas AC was better, only problem I had faced was its outdoor unit fan had broken, may some external stuff caused it but don't know. Rest is good and is upto the mark. While Onida AC was cheaper, it consumes more electricity and its not that efficient, though has big indoor unit. Both are normal ac, I do not have any experience with inverter AC yet.

But I think inverter ac are better as they can adjust their compressor speed to increase or decrease cooling, so you will not get fluctuation and also they are more energy efficient.

Non inverter or Fixed speed air conditioning deliver a fixed amount of power via a fixed speed. This means the compressor has to stop and start to maintain the desired room temperature.

Inverter air conditioning system, varies the speed of the compressors, delivering precise cooling or heating power as required.

+ Post a Comment HERE!