+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Solution for Nexus 5 heating problem

Advert.

farhan khan Guest

Solution for Nexus 5 heating problem

Advert.
    Hey guys, I am farhan i have a nexus 5 it is working good but problem with my nexus 5 is, getting much heated up. I am searching for a solution but not sure.
    I hope someone replies with perfect solution . and I really looking for this.?

Anurag Singh
    Anurag Singh is offline eTI Member
    Nexus 5 overheat problem mainly occurs because of heavy gaming with high graphics rendering, and And the temperature of the phone can rise up to 60 degrees.

I m not sure try to some possible steps you can follow to solve the overheating problem on Nexus 5 are:

When you are playing heavy games on your Nexus 5, go to a well-ventilated place or under the fan so that the phone gets the chance to cool down.
    When you are playing any high graphical games, remove the case of the phone so that the heat gets the place to escape.
    Do not play games on your Nexus 5 when the phone is plugged into a power source for charging.

+ Post a Comment HERE!