+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Is it better to invest in stocks or shares or commodity ?

Advert.

rennai
    rennai is offline Just in!

Is it better to invest in stocks or shares or commodity ?

Advert.
    Hi..

I'm new to this forum and very new to trading in market.. Please help me out in clarifying my basic doubts and help out to get success in trading??

Is it better to invest in stocks or shares??
    For this should i open a margin account or normal trading account??
    if its for shares, which is better equity or commodity??

Thank you in advance

waktem
    waktem is offline eTI Iron
    This depends on the interest and the knowledge also the investment capacity,according to this decision is upto the investor where they will invest.

Commodity Tips
    Commodity Tips is offline eTI Member
    Its depend on you and in trading according to me you need an adviser who will instruct you for trading according to market.

rrfinance
    rrfinance is offline eTI Iron
    It's all depends on your interest. The investment in stocks, shares and commodity needs better market research and stock ideas, the stock market investment is little bit risky so if you did not know anything about current market trends then avoid investment in stocks instead of this you can invest in corporate fixed deposits, bank FD..

waktem
    waktem is offline eTI Iron
    Yes I agree with your thought but if go with a small investment inthe share and no large profit making then its a good market to invest in any segment.

priya0710
    priya0710 is offline eTI Iron
    I believe investment in commodities is more beneficial. As this market is least correlated with other market it is less riskier to invest here. Also i am earning good profit by investing in commodities.

7. Advert.

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    Quote Originally Posted by priya0710 View Post
    I believe investment in commodities is more beneficial. As this market is least correlated with other market it is less riskier to invest here. Also i am earning good profit by investing in commodities.
    I do not agree with it, I believe that commodity market is the riskiest investment, although it may provide you very handsome returns if invested wisely as well as if you are lucky too. Otherwise, stocks are better choice as you have more factors to make your informed decision.

priya0710
    priya0710 is offline eTI Iron
    It depends on your requirements from the investment and how much risk you are ready to face. Trades with less risk bearing capability and capital can trade in commodities as this market is least correlated with other markets. Traders should not trade beyond their risk bearing capability.

+ Post a Comment HERE!