Need a solution to transform my love life to marriage

Advert.

saby2013
    saby2013 is offline Just in!

Need a solution to transform my love life to marriage

Advert.
    hi friends,

greetings!

I am going through a serious disturbing issue since a long time. i am in relationship with a girl since last 8 years. now we have decided to marry, well it was a plan that we decided since we indulged. family members of girl, are ready to accept me but my family is not willing to do so. way back once, i was caught when my mom found a love letter, and eventually my parents scolded her for involving with me. i know this step was heinous. i tried to stop them at that stage but they did not. my parents showed their superiority.

now we both are independent and we really want to marry and settle. but all crap is from my family side. one strong reason they state is"caste difference" i strongly oppose and condemn. they know my mentality but still they are not willing to talk. at one point i confessed my relationship to my family members with the same girl, but instead of speaking to her gently, they again scolded her! i feel trapped and demoralised.

i need help so as to find out a possible solution. we both are of 25-26 yrs of age now and you all know girl, in India, with this age...her family members are waiting for me to step forward.what should i do now??

waiting for valuable and helpful solutions......

saby

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    I think there is something else other than caste, have you ever tried to ask them that if she was of same caste, would they have allowed marry you with her ?

I have a simple advice, let them realize that if you won't marry her then you will be disturbed whole life, if you marry someone else, it will not only spoil your life but life the girl who will get married to you. Now you both are grown up, I don't think they can do little. I am also sure that they realize it and they must be forcing you to marry someone else soon.

You can declare that yes, you will not marry this girl neither anyone else and make them feel guilty of spoiling your life (kind of blackmailing your parents.. sometimes it works) , wait for a year or so, apparently they will give up.

But , meanwhile try to find reason for the objection,
    1. Caste,
    2. Their ego ?
    3. ?
    4. ?

Try to find all and then tackle them diplomatically.

And for your girl, ask her to wait for some more time and I am sure she can do that for you.

+ Post a Comment HERE!