+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Suggest best Air Conditioner (AC unit for home) for Rs. 30000 budget

Advert.

atul9 Guest

Question Suggest best Air Conditioner (AC unit for home) for Rs. 30000 budget

Advert.
    Friends, I am in search of a new AC as our 6 years old AC is now almost dead and instead of repairing it we have decided to buy a new one. So what will be the best AC for Rs. 30000 , I want a new good ac which comes with atleast 5 years compressor warranty or guaranty.

So our budget is 30k, suggest me a good ac in this range and also share your own personal experience if you have used that appliance at your home.

Please advice as soon as possible because we have to make purchase in this week itself so I need to finalize it as early as possible .

Savera
    Savera is offline eTI Aluminium
    You have not mentioned what kind of AC you need, is it split AC or it is that you can use window AC. Also what tonnage you need ? Can you do with 1 ton ac or you need 1.5 or 2 tonn ac. ?

From 30K budget, I suspect you are looking for 1.5 tonnage but for that I think you can't get any recommended brand becasue as far as I know, 1.5 tonnage of most of the ac from Hitachi, O General , Diakin etc. cost around Rs. 40K. So for 1.5 ton budget you get ac from Voltas, Electrlaux, LG and samsung . I suggest you to go for 1.5 Ton Hitachi Kaze, will cost somewhere 35K but its worth money spent.

Savera......

+ Post a Comment HERE!