+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

This is Ben

Advert.

Jako100
    Jako100 is offline Just in!

Thumbs up This is Ben

Advert.
    Hallo my name is Benjamin Nandi. I’m a freelance writer with an experience of writing good and quality informative content. My passion is writing, I enjoy writing well researched and quality article which can inform and inspires my readers and clients. Am savvy with article writing for blog contents, seo contents, copywriting. I have a well command on English language and I fluently speak and write in English.
    My passion as I do my work is to see my clients satisfied and get a value for their money. I also love to reading and I enjoy playing soccer. I love meeting new people and making new friends makes me satisfied to. Am capable to write and deliver article on any topic to the best of my knowledge. I believe in keeping time and delivering my work as per the deadline. Am glad to be part of this community and looking forward for greating time and writing and writing.

Savera
    Savera is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hi Benjamin,
    Welcome aboard, certainly my English is not strong as yours but I hope we can have good discussions here in future.

Savera......

Jako100
    Jako100 is offline Just in!
    Thanks very much for your support!And welcomming me in this community.

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    Hi Ben, welcome to the forum.

So other than your writing skills, what else are your hobbies ?

+ Post a Comment HERE!
X
Have Question? Ask now free!