Any one here who is fan of Motorola, specially the new iteration where they launched Moto G , Moto X, Moto C and all of them made huge success in market around the world.

Now, Motorola is working on other set, it is said to be X+1, however, the information about is not released anywhere on internet but recently on Google Plus , Motorola VP of Product Management Punit Soni posted a screenshot of the phone for a feature issue and apparently it is taken from new Moto X+1

Below is more details:

Motorola Moto G owners have been complaining that their precious status bar space is wasted with a permanent label displaying the carrier name. Reports started flying around that this will not be fixed, but Motorola VP of Product Management Punit Soni took to Google+ to prove them wrong with a screenshot showing a checkbox to hide the carrier name.

That's good news except for one small detail that makes it great news – the screen shot has 1080p resolution. Motorola does not have a 1080p phone, both the Moto X and Moto G are 720p. Then the obvious suspect is the Motorola Moto X+1.

Source: GSMArena

That looks exciting as I know many just decided not to go for Moto X because of screen size, there are many taker of big size, I hope it is more than 5" or atleast 5.5" if not 6" as that is considered big by many. Even I prefer 5" inch .

Btw, below is the image he posted: