+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Vodafone number deactivated due to non-usage for long time

Advert.

mztta Guest

Vodafone number deactivated due to non-usage for long time

Advert.
    Sir,

My vodafone number (XXXXXXXXXXXX - number has been removed for privacy by staff) suddenly got deactivated after 1 year of usage. Its prepaid number so there is no issue of bill payment. Also when it was deactivated, it has amount of Rs. 207. I visited local vodafone store and after checking my number, he said that your number has been deactivated because of not being used for long time. But how is that possible, I was using this number all the time and it is deactivated only 7 days ago. I waited for few days and also I was out of station so when I went back then I checked the store.

I asked them how is this possible, they said your number has been deactivated and has been allotted to someone else already. What the.... so there was no help. I then sent mail to [email protected] and they also replied that your number has been deactivated due to long term non-use of the number. I asked them to give me back , they said its already alloted to someone else.

Now that is bullshit... how can they allot my active number to someone else. .. is it a conspiracy ?

rudrapratap03
    rudrapratap03 is offline Just in!

Perform a Consumer complaint

The problem that you have mentioned seems to be having a conspiracy or a miss understanding. I will hereby suggest you to file a complaint to the consumer complaint with all your proof, including regular Bill payment receipts, mail you send to the customer care and the call records of last 6 months. If all these data are available, then no one can let you down in getting your number back.

+ Post a Comment HERE!