+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Valgar calls on my phone to sister on airtel- how to stop ?

Advert.

Angry Valgar calls on my phone to sister on airtel- how to stop ?

Advert.
    Actually,From My sister Phone Iam getting Valguar CAll ,I Trace the Location name are address of the Person,I Cant, She wont Like to complaint because She to police station( Ambattur,Chennai) go their not taking action,So I need help for what i need to do, iam ready they are calling with three Airtel number 9940103397, 8220773215,9791171040, I called to Air tel CC also they are not giving response, if any thing happens Air tel is Responsibility

rudrapratap03
    rudrapratap03 is offline Just in!
    I will highly recommend you to make an email to Airtel. Use that email as the proof that you have reported them regarding the issue. Also, let any elder person to interact with police station along with the mail that you will send the concerned company. They will definitely do the possible after having a proof against that number.
    You can do one more thing. Just install a call recorder in your phone and record a conversation with that person. That audio will be saved with the name of Mobile number you were called from. And that audio can also be used as a proof.

+ Post a Comment HERE!