+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Have to choose between parents and lover- Father hates him

Advert.

shruthii
    shruthii is offline Just in!

Exclamation Have to choose between parents and lover- Father hates him

Advert.
    hi everybody am shruthi ..just last month i completed my engineering degree ..am in a relationship with a guy for almost a year . we love eachother like crazy.he is from a good family and he s well settled .his parents like me a lot and don't have any problem if i marry him..but the problem is my family .my dad and both of my brothers don't like him .my dad feels he s not a good match for me and wont keep me good if i marry him. the guy is little short tempered and wont tolerate people who insult him.my dad insulted him because of some problem we had last year. but still he came said sorry to my parents as i asked him to do so..my parents eventually agreed for marriage but some things happened recently ..now my dad hates him and even he hates him to the core.they both cant tolerate eachother even for a second.he wants me to leave home and marry him ..my dad has taken away my phone and wont even let me go out of the house as he wants me to stay away from him..i hate being at home jobless .he has arranged me a job and wants me to come out of house .my dad controls my every move and kind of acts like a boss at home .i dont want to hurt my mom thats why still bearing my dads bossy behaviour..i practically started to hate my life.am stuck between them and have to choose one of them as soon as possible.i cant think of anybody else other than him in my life and even cant hurt my family..tried convincing both the sides to resolve the issue but its not working at all.i love him a lot and miss being away from him.time is not healing and its killing me .
    pls help .wat shud i do..who shud i choose

drsky
    drsky is offline eTI Iron
    Hello,
    If serious / life-threatening issues or irreconcilable differences had not happened between you and your guy, and if you can wait and your guy also can wait on this, try to reconcile the situation between both of them.
    Your guy also has to meet you half-way in this.
    Try to smoothen out the situation, talk to your family friends and your family members and to your mom
    to talk to your father and your brothers. Try to find a good helpful mediator to speak to your father calmly.
    There are courses available for decreasing short-temperament,anger management etc. Ask him to go
    for kriya yoga and other types of yoga(art of living center).(go to google)
    And turn to the Divine and keep helping couples and singles seeking love and marriage, this is all good karma/action,
    and will help you find a way with your situation.

http://etalkindia.com/talk/love-frie...ds-dr-sky.html
    Goddess Lalithambigai Lalitha Sahasranamam with meanings

Wish you the best,
    Dr.Sky
    (allopathic dr.,relationship advisor,spirituatlist)

+ Post a Comment HERE!