+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Absolute Beginner Suggestions Required for building body

Advert.

PV1993
    PV1993 is offline Just in!

Smile Absolute Beginner Suggestions Required for building body

Advert.
    Hello everyone in this forum, I am a new member. I am a college student of 21 years age and I am pursuing engineering. I don't have a decently fit body and so I would like to work for one. I don't have access to a nearby gym and the only time I figure I will be able to work out is during morning from 5:30 am to 6:30 am.

I would like your help, advise and suggestions to help me reach my personal goal of achieving a fit body.

Here is a rough plan that I have drawn for myself along with my specifications and current diet.

Height - 5ft 7in (170 cm)
    Weight - 67 kg

Low Upper body strength, More than average stamina but not so good, A bit protruding belly I would say.

Current Diet:-

Breakfast- Tea and Biscuits (5:00 am)
    6 Rotis +1 Katori Chana Dal + 1 Cucumber / 1 Plate Veg Chowmein (Home Cooked) (8:30 am)

Lunch:- Rice + Moong/Musssor dal + 1 Katori Soyabean+/1 Egg/1 Fish/6 pieces Chicken/Mutton

Dinner:- 6 Rotis + 1 Katori Chana Dal/ Aloo Sabji/ Mixed Veg Sabji

Planned Diet:-

Breakfast:- Chana + Jaggery (5:00 am)
    Milk+Almonds+Fruits (7:00 am)
    3 Rotis + Half Katori Chana Dal (8:30 am)

Lunch :- Veg Salad + Rice + Moong/Mussor Dal + 1 Katori Soyabean +/1 Egg/1 Fish/4 pieces Chicken/Mutton

Dinner :- 6 Rotis + 1 Katori Chana Dal/ Aloo Sabji/ Mixed Veg Sabji

Planned Exercises:-

1.) Simple P.T exercises
    2.) Running (15-30 mins based on stamina)
    3.) Push Ups (3 sets of 5-10 reps based on strength)
    4.) Crunches (3 sets of 5-10 reps based on strength)
    5.) Squats (3 sets of 10-15 reps based on strength)

I don't have any gym equipment at home nor can I afford to buy them. I would grateful if you can suggest me some improvements to the routine I have made or even better if you could suggest me a better one.

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver
    Hi, don't know your name yet,

First of all, congratulation for seriously deciding to go for better health and fitness because I have seen many of your age and friends deciding and making all those plans but eventually gives up because bodybuilding (even amateur) requires a good amount of dedication and devotion. Bodybuilding is something which you are doing even when you are sleeping because it needs your control on everything, your sleep, your food, your habits, your daily routine and so on (ofcourse with proper exercise).

Now, keeping it short.. you need a routine which is effective without Gym and Equipment.. so, answer is Calisthenics, or bodyweight exercises, originated thousands of years ago in ancient Greece and have been a major component of fitness in athletics, military, law enforcement, and daily fitness for home workouts without equipment.

But before all that, you need to have decide your goal, ofcourse you need fit body but what do you want to be in next 12-16 weeks ?
    1. Bigger
    2. Leaner
    3. More endurance and stamina
    4. Bulky - Heavy and so on..

So, there could be many more things, here making your schedule depends your body type, previous experience of exercise etc also.

Btw, from personal experience, I can tell you if you know how to exercise properly, you can make very good physic with Calisthenics only.

+ Post a Comment HERE!