I have just finished tomb raider 2013 and it was very interesting. I have played it lots of time in past also and also when it first came in 1996 have played at that time also. I have played all parts of tomb raider but in this game we have seen lots of changes, one of the prominent was "Survival Instincts" which was never seen before in Tomb Raider series of games. Infact it is the most disgusting feature I found though could be helpful for those who are new to it or don't want to enjoy the game at full. When it was not there in earlier franchises, at that time that was very hard and interesting also. It was a game which was not meant for just any gamer, it used be a game with challenges. Generally it would take 1-2 month to finish this game (if you are playing for 2hrs daily) as most of the time we used to get stuck in puzzles deployed by game. But now, with new series, the game is so easy. If you press Q, then you can just know your way. One of the biggest downfall was that now you are not exploring everything.

However, apart of that, game is brilliant, new story and evolution of Lara Croft, it was really a nice reboot for the series. I really enjoyed the shooting this time, it is now very nice evolved and that was my biggest disappointment in previous series.. but now combat , including gun and hands.. all is very well and improved.. now I guess next I will miss sword fighting in the game.

Really looking forward for next installment of this game.. when is it coming ?

Friends you should also play this game i am sure you will also enjoy it like me.