+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

How to increase Limit of HDFC Platinum Credit Card ..enhancement procedure

Advert.

Rohit Chandra
    Rohit Chandra is offline eTI Iron

How to increase Limit of HDFC Platinum Credit Card ..enhancement procedure

Advert.
    Hi
    I have HDFC credit card, current limit is Rs. 50000 per month but I want it to increase to atleast 75000 per month. What is the criteria and process to enhance my credit limit ?

I am not going to use 75K limit every month but once in a year or so when I have to buy things using credit card.

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver
    If you are using Credit Card form HDFC then from your netbanking, go to Credit Cards--> Credit Limit Enhancement and see if your card is currently eligible for credit limit enhancement or not.

If it is not then still you can send your latest ITR to credit card department and they will review, if they found you eligible, they will increase limit on your card.

I suggest you to contact customer care through netbanking, they will get back to you with full details.

ankitadixit
    ankitadixit is offline Just in!
    In order to increase your HDFC credit card limit, you can call the HDFC customer service department to check whether you are eligible for a credit limit increase or not. Banks normally review your credit account every six months on the basis of your credit history, transaction history and credit card limit utilization.

If you are using your HDFC credit card responsibly and making the payments on time, the bank's may consider increasing the previous credit card limit assigned to the credit account.

+ Post a Comment HERE!