+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Optimum nutrition whey. original or duplicate without Gold Standard Print

Advert.

devaraya
    devaraya is offline Just in!

Exclamation Optimum nutrition whey. original or duplicate without Gold Standard Print

Advert.
    Hi all, yesterday I purchased optimum nutrition whey from health kart. Surprisingly it does not have gold standard printed on it. Has any body else received optimum nutrition 100% whey container from health kart or any where without gold standard printed on it. Is it original cos health kart is a reputed seller

Adi Mehta
    Adi Mehta is offline eTI Iron
    Hi Devarya, to tell the truth, my experience was so horrific with these foreign brands that I avoid them unless I have 100% trust on source. The thing is that these companies are not officially in India and hence no proper enforcement to check their duplicacy. I have seen cases where original and duplicate were too similar that its better to not to do with that brand at all. You may go for some Indian brand like endura 100% whey pro, it comes in very strong packing, can't be replicated easily.

+ Post a Comment HERE!