+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

How to deal with unknown numbers call,help me its frustating

Advert.

AkanshaTri Guest

Angry How to deal with unknown numbers call,help me its frustating

Advert.
    hello ETI.. we all get unknown calls once in a while but im don't know why im getting atlest 2 unknown/wrong number calls a day. maybe thats because my phone number is very common. please i need some advice to avoid it.. i don't have many friends also i haven't shared my number with any stranger or unknown person.
    if you guys have any tips/advice let me know.. or how to know if someone is doing it on purpose.

Final Fantacy
    Final Fantacy is offline eTI Member
    Hi Akansha.. Yes I know its annoying when some wrong number calls you. If you are famalier with the android app 'True Caller' you can check the callers name and few details. I can't think of anyway to stop getting calls .. if this number you are using is not too old you can change it. and get a new number.

Or about True Caller.. if you don't use android you can download the software called 'Blue Stacks' and use that app from PC. Google for it.

Final Fantacy
    Final Fantacy is offline eTI Member
    Hi Akansha.. Yes I know its annoying when some wrong number calls you. If you are familiar with the android app 'True Caller' you can check the callers name and few details. I can't think of anyway to stop getting calls .. if this number you are using is not too old you can change it. and get a new number.

Or about True Caller.. if you don't use android you can download the software called 'Blue Stacks' and use that app from PC. Google for it.

Ruth Simmons
    Ruth Simmons is offline Just in!
    Quote Originally Posted by AkanshaTri View Post
    hello ETI.. we all get unknown calls once in a while but im don't know why im getting atlest 2 unknown/wrong number calls a day. maybe thats because my phone number is very common. please i need some advice to avoid it.. i don't have many friends also i haven't shared my number with any stranger or unknown person.
    if you guys have any tips/advice let me know.. or how to know if someone is doing it on purpose.
    That's terrible. I've had my share of nuisance calls before, too. I'm on the DNC list already but it seems to be not working very well. I had to leave the phone off the hook during Sundays so those nuisance callers can't disturb me at all. But there are times when I'm expecting a call so I had to deal with the callers one by one. It was frustrating.

+ Post a Comment HERE!