+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

I need credit card - my salary is 14.8 K per month

Advert.

Unregistered Guest

I need credit card - my salary is 14.8 K per month

Advert.
    i need a credit card, my salary is 14.8k in hand plz suggest me some, how can I get credit card, what is the process and where to apply.

Please Am I eligible to get credit card or not?

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    It depends upon what bank you decide to go for . Generally bank prefer people with 50K or more per month salary to issue credit card. But you can easily get Credit Card from Nationalized bank like Canara Bank, Bank of Baroda etc. for your given salary. However, if your company provides you salary account then it is also easy to get credit card through that bank.

For example, Canara bank can give you 50 thousand credit limit card for your salary as they provide upto 30% of annual income . In what city you live ?

Rohit Chandra
    Rohit Chandra is offline eTI Iron
    I also want to know that can I get credit card even If I don't have any job.. ?

Deepali Mohite
    Deepali Mohite is offline Newbie
    You need to have a minimum credit score of 750 to get a credit card. If you do not have a score and still wants a credit score would advise you to go for a secured credit card which is issued against a Fixed Deposit. You need to invest money for one year against which a credit card is given to you. You can use it like a normal credit card and make payments on timely basis. This will help you to build up a credit history and will then make you eligible for an unsecured credit card.

+ Post a Comment HERE!