+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Is SSD overpowering HDD-my views Kingston HyperX 3K-Sandisk and Transcend

Advert.

Techboy
    Techboy is offline Just in!

Is SSD overpowering HDD-my views Kingston HyperX 3K-Sandisk and Transcend

Advert.
    Storing data have become an important task of the day and to make these task easier and faster many inventions are been done world wide as a reason of which we have the USB, micro SD cards, External HDD and we have a new concept of SSD which is taking over the HDD

While I was seeing various SDD of Kingston One of the SSD i.e. HyperX 3K which is a highPerformance SSD caught my Eyes as its blazing fast random and sequential read/write speeds. Its sleek black look is perfect for power users. The new USB 3.0 external enclosure offers transfer speeds of up to 10 times faster when upgrading to an SSD.

Another SSD of Transcend has provided a excellent high speed ssd and followed by Sandisk and others. Seems the days of HDD are soon going to get over as it will be replaced by the latest trend of SSD’s. Please share if you are aware of other high Performance SSD’s.

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    SSD is good but its still very costly compared to normal HDD, however, if speed is something you need then after using SSD for once, you will never forget it.

Btw, Techboy, tell me how to get paid for posting promotional post . You can send me PM.

+ Post a Comment HERE!