+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Catholic girl in love with Hindu Boy- intercaste marriage

Advert.

princess1988
    princess1988 is offline Just in!

Catholic girl in love with Hindu Boy- intercaste marriage

Advert.
    Hello,
    I'm a 26 yrs old catholic girl in love with a 29yrs old Hindu boy.we both are quite established in our profession.he is a doctor and I'm a flight stewardess.we both want to get married but I'm quite hesitated to tel my father about this...a few years bck my father opposed my cousins marriage to a non catholic boy and did not even attend the marriage..a few months ago my dad had to undergo angioplasty bcoz of two major blockages...
    I'm very nervous. Both of us can't live without each other so much so that the boy has agreed to get our first child baptised in the church as per the church rules.now I still don't know how to tel my father about this and I don't know Wat his reaction vil be..
    Can anyone plz help me convince my dad and get me married to my love.

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    You have to find a an intermediate link. Sometimes if a thought is conveyed by a person you believe and respect then its more effective. So, may friend of your father (close one) or relative he really listen and respect can be used to tell him about your love and marriage plan.

swapnilramani
    swapnilramani is offline eTI Iron
    Aarish seems to have a gud plan there for u, the question here I would like to ask is has ua dad or either of.ua parents ever met this guy before and how much time u guys have been seeibg eachother as a prospective married couples???
    Also would like to know whether the boys side is clear about this relationship.or not as you may have to face some real hardships to convince them as well being a hindu community family they will always have an influence of so called community in each and every decision they make????
    kindly throw some more light on ua query.....

+ Post a Comment HERE!