+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Widthrawal from ATM to be costly affair soon -limited to 3 free transaction per month

Advert.

Savera
    Savera is offline eTI Aluminium

Widthrawal from ATM to be costly affair soon -limited to 3 free transaction per month

Advert.
    This is the news I just saw :

Frequent withdrawal of cash from ATMs or automated teller machines will become expensive from November, with the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) imposing a limit of three free transactions per month from ATMs of other
    banks and five from the same bank in metropolitan cities.

A customer will be required to pay a fee of up to Rs. 20 for using ATMs beyond the permitted numbers of transactions in Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore, Kolkata and Hyderabad.

Now that is bad, first they made us used to ATMs and now charging so much.. On an average I see people using ATM 5-10 times a month , now thats bad..

What do you say?

Savera......

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    That is sad news.. usually I try to withdraw small amount as much as possible as if I keep large amount with me in wallet, not matter what, I will end up spending it quickly.. now since atm transaction will be costly.. I have to rethink about it.

waktem
    waktem is offline eTI Iron
    Its a very bad news to hear that now anyone can trasact only three times from other bank it will reduce the option for the customer.

+ Post a Comment HERE!