+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

IRCTC account deactivated - how to re-activate my railway ticket booking account

Advert.

sahil saini
    sahil saini is offline eTI Member

IRCTC account deactivated - how to re-activate my railway ticket booking account

Advert.
    Hi Everyone, I think I am some trouble and I have no idea how to solve it. I regulary use irctc.co.in account to book my tickets for me and for my family. I use it almost every month and today when I try to login I get following error:

Code:
    You are not allowed to login as your account is de-activated.
    Now that is surprising because I am using this account from many years and was working great. one more thing is that when I login, it takes me where it asks me password again and then I provide password again . after that I get the error I showed.

So what is it , why I suddenly started receiving this error? I searched online but I find people asking for it but no one has solution for it. Please tell me why it happened. I don't want to make new account , I want to continue using this one only.

Please guide...

bsnlgprs
    bsnlgprs is offline eTI Member
    I think you best solution to create new account. May be they suspected suspicious activity with your account and blocked it.

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    IRCTC may block your user account if there is sudden surge in ticket booking or there is some suspicious activity in your account. If they think you are scammer or have multiple account then your account can get deactivated also.

You may IRCTC customer care at 011-39340000 or send an email at [email protected] and request the reactivation of their accounts but remember chances to get it activated are very dim.

As said by bsnlgprs.. (what kind of username is that ?) , you have no option other than create new one but make sure this time your provide proper details as sometimes account may get deactivated if you provided false or bogus information.

Unregistered Guest

How I activate my deactivated irct account

From since few months i dont use my irctc account due to some probleme to login my irctc account

Ravipands
    Ravipands is offline Just in!

Post Re actvated

[QUOTE=sahil saini;56352]Hi Everyone, I think I am some trouble and I have no idea how to solve it. I regulary use irctc.co.in account to book my tickets for me and for my family. I use it almost every month and today when I try to login I get following error:

Code:
    You are not allowed to login as your account is de-activated.
    Now that is surprising because I am using this account from many years and was working great. one more thing is that when I login, it takes me where it asks me password again and then I provide password again . after that I get the error I showed.

So what is it , why I suddenly started receiving this error? I searched online but I find people asking for it but no one has solution for it. Please tell me why it happened. I don't want to make new account , I want to continue using this one only.

Please guide...

+ Post a Comment HERE!