+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Mother against marriage with Maharastrian ...

Advert.

janvi patel
    janvi patel is offline Just in!

Mother against marriage with Maharastrian ...

Advert.
    Hello,

I am 23 years old working in good company on a good designation belongs from Gujarat and my bf is 24 he too working in a same company as chef belongs from Maharashtra. just 10 days before my parent get to knw about our relationship as i have bit of support from my elder brother and from his family his mom is aware about our relationship and his dad too will get happy for our marriage but the problem is my mom is not getting ready for our marriage. as she is hate Maharashtrans and i too confused that i cant give much pressure to my mom and my bf has low mangal dosha and according to his kundli he can marry in 28 years and our kundli also not matching but we love each other deeply and i cant leave without him. so, kindly give the suggestion.

drsky
    drsky is offline eTI Iron
    Find out as to why your mom hates maharashtrians, she probably had some bad experience with one, let her know nicely that not all are the same, and tell her about the positive aspects of your guy so she may be convinced. Tell her about all the nice and good maharashtrians you know about. And about the dosha, get some good astrologers who can give you remedies and prayers to follow, so it can be minimized.
    And turn to the Divine(for God is love) and spirituality, that is, help couples and singles seeking love and marriage and the elderly as much as possible, this can change your destiny since positive actions can bring about positive changes and results.

http://etalkindia.com/talk/love-frie...ds-dr-sky.html

Wish you the best,
    Dr.Sky

+ Post a Comment HERE!