+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

This is my love story tamil guy and kannada girl

Advert.

StarVivek06
    StarVivek06 is offline Just in!

This is my love story tamil guy and kannada girl

Advert.
    Hi All,

Myself Vivek IT profession. This is my love story. I am basically a tamilian Naidu and she is kannadiga Gowda. 2 states.

I am in love with a girl for the past 3 years. She is warm, beautiful, confident and bold girl. She is my good adviser and supports me a lot. I hope even i have done the same to her. Am an average guy :P . We both are in good job, have enough things to get settle. Also, I recently got a good offer from a USA organisation with the salary of close to 100000 USD. Also my H1b Process is going on. Now its time to get married. Her family is not agreeing for this as well as mine too. Initially her dad agreed and within 24 hours of time he refused me. Painful part is 7:00 AM he informed her that ask me to come to their home weekend to discuss things. Within 45 min he ultimately turned up like no i cant agree this. In her family they have some financial health issues and so. My girls is the one who is really healthy and her mom.

She tried a lot to convince her dad and make him to meet me. I do have a confidence that, If i meet him i can tell everything. I can convince him. But no luck. Now we are have another one loop where as like. Her dad cant look for a guy. Just in case if he look for a guy too due to their family situation they may not agree. So at last after all possibilities he may come to a decision of thinking about me. So we are just waiting for that time. Coz we don't have any option to. Even she cant talk about me. Problem is he keeps crying as he is not healthy enough to manager. Also my girl in a situation we she cant just like that talk about me coz of his health issue.

Everyone may think these guys can go out and get married anyways parents will turn up good later on. But that not the right way. Just coz of you both happiness we are not ready to hurt our parents to the core.

Moreover we are mature enough to handle things am 26 and she is 24. We need our parents to be happy as well as we both have to get married. Myself only son to my parents, so i have confidence that i can manage my parents. Coz once girl side is approved, just like that i can make my parents to agree for this.

Situation is damn worse. I don't have option we are ready to sacrifice our love for our parents. Coz so far we both have ran for our family. We don't have idea why we did engineering and why did we choose IT. Just our parents instructed we have fulfilled their dreams. I know 99.9 % of the indian young steers has the same problem. I just wanted to share this. Either way i get a resolution or not. Sharing things may make my heart feel better.

But still i love her and she loves me. Just praying to god to make some miracle in our life. So that we both can get married and lead our life happily.

Regards
    Vivek

drsky
    drsky is offline eTI Iron
    Hello,
    Find out first as to why he is against you, if he had agreed once and then disagreed, what was the reason for that? Tell your gal to get elderly family members and family friends to convince her dad in a nice manner. And from your side, try to pave a way into his heart, you can start with gifts from the heart for him and her mom, one day they may just allow you to meet them. She should do all this when he is in a good mood. If you are not able to talk to him, alteast write a nice responsible letter and give it to your gal to give it to her dad.
    And turn to the Divine(for God is love), and help couples and singles seeking love and marriage and the elderly as much as possible, so that destiny will pave a path for you both. Positive actions can bring about positive results.

Wish you the best,
    Dr.Sky
    (Allopathic Dr., Relationship advisor,Spiritualist)

aaap
    aaap is offline Just in!
    Don't worry she will come back soon...
    Even for me almost same.. in your case atleast your girl talk to her parents regarding about you . My case she don't want to try only.. because of some bad experience happened to her sister.. my parents ok for her.. but she is always refuse to marry because of their parents.. now my side pressure increased to marry some one but I can't able to forget her.. I can't able to leave her also.. still worst is, recently I joined in her company and same team.. now my parents force me to marry.. I can't to forget her or stop speaking her because we are in same team.. daily crying only. . can't able to do anything.. full of pain.. can't able to say anyone also .

Savera
    Savera is offline eTI Aluminium
    @aaap, why don't you simply send your marriage proposal directly to her family. Even if they deny, atleast you tried. May be things can get in favour of you.

Savera......

+ Post a Comment HERE!