+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

How can i build my muscles without supplements ?

Advert.

SudhirPal
    SudhirPal is offline eTI Member

How can i build my muscles without supplements ?

Advert.
    Hi,

I am doing workout since 8 months and i am not taking any supplements and steroids.But i cant see good result in my body.I have seen lots of people they are taking supplements and steroids and their biceps triceps and whole body looks great but they have to face lots of physical problems like heart disease and liver swelling so i don't want these type problem.Can you please suggest me home made product and which type of product can help me to improve my muscles.....
    Last edited by SudhirPal; 11-08-2014 at 06:38 PM.

Sonam Rathee
    Sonam Rathee is offline eTI Member
    Hello,
    If you want to make muscles and bulky body you should take home made shakes and you have to make it then you should eat more with carbohydrates and proteins.
    You can take eggs/eggs white,bananas and banana shakes,almonds,honey,oats,cinnamon,skimmed milk,cottage cheese,butter,strawberry and daily foods also.
    you should do work out daily accept one day,i am sure you will get bulky body after few months

bobby11
    bobby11 is offline Newbie
    With the help of home made diet you can earn better physique. Nutrition diet helps muscles to gain better results. Plus one more thing I would suggest you to make a routine exercise chart and follow as per this.
    Just only one day in a week give rest to muscles for relaxation. With this in a few months your physique will come out with better.

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    Certainly you can build muscles without supplement but you have to eat a lot as you have to provide your body with required nutrition which includes balance of carbohydrates, protein, fat, vitamin etc. Go for high protein diet if you are non-vegetarian then go for regular atleast one meal of chicken or else you can opt for soya , chick peas, etc.

If you can explain your goals and vitals then will be easy to suggest you .

+ Post a Comment HERE!