+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

ARE WE REALLY DEVELOPED OR SIMPLY DEVELOPING?

Advert.

dharam_hbtik
    dharam_hbtik is offline eTI Member

ARE WE REALLY DEVELOPED OR SIMPLY DEVELOPING?

Advert.
    a long year ago i heard :
    "India is developing country"
    now i am 22 and i am hearing
    "India is developing country".

what we are doing?
    where we are utilising our money?
    where the men power is going?
    where we are utilising our resources?
    why we are not coming in front of world?

so these are the questions i have to ask to every one?
    please provide your view so that we can come to know about its main cause that where we are lacking?
    Thanks and Regards<br />Dharmendra Kumar<br />Software Engineer<br />142 E &amp; F, NSEZ<br />Noida (UP) – 201303<br />Phone: +91 120-332- 4145<br />Link Line: 9-630-312<br />Mobile:

TRANSFORMAN
    TRANSFORMAN is offline Newbie

Re: ARE WE REALLY DEVELOPED OR SIMPLY DEVELOPING?

One thing is clear that we are NOT Underdeveloped.
    Then , it's also very clear that we are NOT fully developed yet!
    So , definitely, we ARE DEVELOPING!

The question really is at what pace and in what way?

This question one can not b answered just based on economy or financial calculations.

We have to take note of the technology, education, social awareness, infrastructural developments, cultural shifts, political maturity and so on....and the FEELING is that , Yes , we are improving on these fronts...

Surely, the politicians- if we really decided to seperate them from ourselvs- in general , dont appear to play a fair and efficient role in countries development process. But then, people like Bhagat singh may also fail under the current situation...

It's like a business. It may be easier to fetch a business,but it is still tougher to run it ...!

In the same way, to fetch a freedom is one thing, and to run the industry that is India is another thing...

So, let's look for some newer and fresher approaches than getting entangled with the past...

Warm Regards

kammy
    kammy is offline eTI Copper

it's all drawbacks of increasing population and in my view if we are able to reduce our population to about 80 crores or even if we can put a stop to current population then INDIA will be a developed nation in a period of 10 years.
    kamal

choudhuryatanu1
    choudhuryatanu1 is offline Newbie

but how do you REDUCE or STOP the population from growing ????? it's a natural process and will continue at it's own pace within the limits of public awareness. Rather than pondering over the point of why we are still a DEVELOPING nation, why not compare where we were pre-independence and post ???? the most important component for any nation to develop lies in it's people and their sense of ownership for the nation's growth. And i think it has grown leaps and bound over the past course of time. It has been growing linearly and will continue to grow exponentially. India is already about to be put up on the top 10 literate countries, poised to take on the Super-power choir of seats and most importantly, it's global positioning from every respect is quite at the limelight as opposed to the previous notion of India being a land of Snake Charmers:-)

nupur.
    nupur. is offline eTI Copper

We are still devloping nation who are responsible for this. Population are incresing coz of it Poverty increasing , IF there is Poverty & means people dont have job are any earining scope. But its not True...

Who are responsible for all this? Only We are responsible for that.. Population coz of us, If population increase poverty automatic increase... Increase in polutaion means less earning scope which coz to povety, Fraud, corruption... etc etc.

We have all right to change or do something for our country..But now days people busy in earning money... even they dont have time for their family so how they gona think abt country...

only 5-6 people doing sumthing its not gona work for whole country.. ITs effect to a smallet place...

We people always blame Our Government. U guys thing Its true. Only Government Can make our country A Develop Nation.. .. If u ask me I'll say Not fully.

We have all rights to chose our government. Government doing things makeing things in thier own way... I i seen Government making lots of chages.. making things in a better way. But we people become sick we always compare it to a Developed Nation . Just Compare to t the country which still under Develop.

We can make our country a Develop Nation... .. Only matter is HOW?

For that Young and Old generation Come forward to teach a younger genration in better way.. Young Genration have to understand this that We are the Future . We can make Our Country a Dream country.. Where each & everything is perfect..

But again the matter is Who gona say or teach this to whole country.. ?

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

Problem is that we are inefficient. There are lots of Govt. programs and policy but they are never applied properly. We actually need dedicated R&D department in every Govt. offices and should employ those people who really know their jobs. And rest will be History then !

7. Advert.

Opinionmaster
    Opinionmaster is offline Newbie

Developed countries have such a good infrastructure that you cant basically find a flaw. People have ample time to think about other things in a developed country. Can we in our country avoid ,in any discussion that we have, topics like corruption,bad roads, floods,poverty and bad systems

+ Post a Comment HERE!