+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Idea network is very slow since 4 months what should i do ?

Advert.

SudhirPal
    SudhirPal is offline eTI Member

Idea network is very slow since 4 months what should i do ?

Advert.
    Hello,
    I am using idea network before i had reliance network that was very slow then i changed reliance SIM after that i purchased idea SIM.It was working great, but still its working very bad.I cant talk with my relatives,friends and family members.Sometimes i have only one line in mobile signal when i am in home i have to seen all the time no network.i had also complain to customer care of idea but they said, "idea network will change in 10 days but nothing has changed so please tell me what should i do ?
    Last edited by SudhirPal; 11-13-2014 at 09:13 PM.

decena
    decena is offline eTI Member
    So they accepted they had issue with the etwork and will get fixed in 10 days and still it is not fixed.. have you tried calling again custom care and logged complaint ? I think you should also check with other user or friend in your area, anyone else also using Idea connection from your family ? Ask them if they are also facing same problem ? May be network is fixed but could be some problem with your phone. Generally mobile network issues get fixed in few hours as there are many people using service and it causes bad impact on the company's reputation.

Btw, you can also use MNP to switch to some better provider... with same number.

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    Best is to make call to customer care and let them know that you are still facing this issue.

+ Post a Comment HERE!