+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Rich family girl and poor family boy love affair solution

Advert.

vikaash
    vikaash is offline Just in!

Rich family girl and poor family boy love affair solution

Advert.
    hiii guys,

I m 26 yrs old and m in grt trouble her family members searched a boy for her and they want her to marry him but we both love each other and want to marry each other.her father is too rich(lala) and I m from poor family(scheduled tribe) our family don't know about our love.I m still struggling for good earning job.I have 3 months deadline what can I do we both don't want to leave each other.

Sonam Rathee
    Sonam Rathee is offline eTI Member
    Hi,

Firstly you have to convince your parents then her parents also.You should tell them you both cant live without each other and
    you have to promise them you will earn money in 2,3 years for their daughter.

You have to convince them nobody can give happiness and care except you and tell them you love her more than your life,none another person can do for your daughter.

I am sure they will understand your feelings.Parents always wants happiness of their daughters Financially and Mentally if you gives both, they have no problem to give their daughter in anyplace and sometimes your looks also create good impression if your looks is better then your 50% problem will be solved but job is also important you have to earn money then you can talk with them without any hesitation,these both things important for marriage.

If they does'nt understand then you have to go for court marriage after that you get police support then you both will be safe.

+ Post a Comment HERE!