I love roasted chicken and i am going to share with you my recipe, if you not like roasted chicken after making this recipe you will definitely like it......
Firstly you need...
1. Chicken ( 2 legs, 2 breast, 2 wings 2,thighs)You can take all parts if you need
2. Olive oil (You can take any oil also)
1. Ginger Garlic paste ( Its really important,You can also make it in home )= 4 table spoon
2. Onion paste = 2 table spoon
3. Curd = 100 ml
4. Lemon = 1
SAUCE ( CHATNI,SALSA )
1. Fresh coriander leaves
2. Mint leaves
3. Green chillies
5. Cumin seeds
6. Garam Masala ( You can easily buy it from the market and also make it in home )
1. Firstly you have to marinate the chicken (this is the most important part if you want to make great roasted chicken)trim the chicken pieces of excess fat. Pat the chicken pieces dry with a paper towel, take a bowl add chicken and all marinate ingredients (Ginger Garlic paste,Onion paste,Lemon juice and curd) and sprinkle all side with ingredients then mix them very well with your fingers.
Let the chicken pieces sit for 1 hour to take the chill off (If you have time you should marinate it for full night its good for roasted chicken ).
2. In convection mode: Firstly preheat the oven bake in the oven for 30 minutes at 400°F (205°C). This initial high heat will help brown the chicken. Then lower the heat to 350°F (175°C) and bake for and additional 10-30 minutes more until the juices run clear (not pink) when poked with a sharp knife or the internal temperature of the chicken breasts is 165°F (74°C) and of the thighs is 170°F (77°C). If the chicken isn't browning well enough, place the chicken under the broiler for the last 5 minutes of cooking, until browned sufficiently.
3. Remove from oven and transfer the chicken to a serving dish. Tent with aluminum foil and let rest for 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
NOTE:- You can put butter on the chicken if its become dry.
METHOD OF SAUCE ( CHATNI,SALSA )
Its a simple and fast recipe of sauce and also spicy and tasty "i love it"
Take all ingredient in blender or whatever you have mixer machine then add all (Fresh coriander leaves,Mint leaves, Green chillies, Salt, Cumin seeds ,Garam Masala) and blend all in machine.Now its ready to take with chicken