+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

MTS Mblaze speed issue and they showed it resolved without doing anything

Advert.

Gautam_rider Guest

Thumbs down MTS Mblaze speed issue and they showed it resolved without doing anything

Advert.
    I am facing speed issue with my MTS blaze connection, even in night at 11 PM or even 12 am, speed is less than 512 kbps whereas they promise speed upto 9.5 mbps. So I made a complaint through their customer care portal and next day I received message in my mobile that my complaint number such and such has been resolved.. I thought may be they have solved speed issue at their level . But tonight again , when I checked, nothing is changed. It is very bad that they are not able to maintain quality of service... if they can't provide good speed then they should withdraw plan or make it cheaper.

I feel I am being cheated by this behaviour. Currently I am receiving only 0.4 mbps as per speedtest.net , that is when I am using MTS as host server, if I use other service, it goes to 300-200 kbps.

Please someone help me with it.. or I am going to switch this connection. This is really very improfessional behaviour from this company. Useless service and usesless customer care.

mtsindia
    mtsindia is offline Just in!

Speed issue

Dear Customer,

With reference to your query dated 18/Dec14 about speed issue, We request you to write us at [email protected] with your 10 digit MTS number and your complete concern so that we can look into it.

Let us know if you require any further help, we would be pleased to assist you.

You can also mail your query/complaint to [email protected] in order to provide you with better resolution.
    Thanks for showing interest in MTS.

Thank You.
    MTS India

Gautam_rider
    Gautam_rider is offline Just in!
    Thanks for the comment , after this I also made complaint next day over phone to customer care through toll free number. They registered my complaint and next day I received call in which some one from MTS cc asked me to plug in my data card and run video on Youtube, I did so and he said that he is forwarding my complaint to concerned person. Then later I again got my problem has been resolved.

I knew its not, so I called customer care the moment I received SMS about resolution, gave them my complaint number, he said that local technician has submitted report that the area where I live there is congestion problem which will be solved very soon.. I asked guy how soon, he said he doesn't have exact date but but will be very soon..

So I decided to wait.. its been its been more than four weeks and nothing has changed, I am attaching screenshot below of speed test I just did for you.. no other application is running or using internet during test and also I have tried it on multiple computers to rule out the issue with computer..

Gautam_rider
    Just to for your convenience, my complaint number was DEC/4320 .

I also want to say that if you can't handle surge in traffic then whey you are selling fake 20GB plans for Rs.999 , for such speed I dont' think one can even reach their data limit.

Gautam_rider
    Here are current results.. around 1 PM here.

So, apparently they are selling false promises..

+ Post a Comment HERE!