+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Mother against marriage as boyfriend is fat / over weight

Advert.

Tholasi
    Tholasi is offline Just in!

Mother against marriage as boyfriend is fat / over weight

Advert.
    Hi...glad that i have found this site...i love my guy for the past 1 year and basically i know his family for more than 10 years...both our parents knew that we are in talking terms and my bf parents are fine with it. My mum is against our love because he is bigger in size thn me and he is a diploma holder and im a degree holder. Since my mum wants a son in law who has a same education level as me...my guy is perusing his degree now and will be completing in 2 years time. My mum is still not convinced because he is fatter thn me. i just love him so much. he is a very nice person who take cares of me well. my mum is saying that what others will say if i get married to him just because of his size. Btw my guy is reducing his weight now. My mum is putting this as a main reason to avoid our relationship. Please advice me...mum is desperately looking for alliance for me...i can only get married to the person i love..how should i handle this situation...how to convince my mum....hope to hear from you soon...thank u...

abidev
    abidev is offline Just in!
    Try talking to your mom politely.Ask your mother how it concerns her? It is you who is going to live with him and not the world. Say you need to see a person's heart not their weight.
    It is good your bf is perusing degree even reducing weight. It will add up his quality and health.
    Let you mom see any alliance, they can't marry you without your consent. Just say a plain no to whomever they bring.

+ Post a Comment HERE!