+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Queries regarding maximum number of attempts exceeded for reschedule of passport

Advert.

boseabhijan
    boseabhijan is offline Just in!

Queries regarding maximum number of attempts exceeded for reschedule of passport

Advert.
    Respected Sir/Madam,

Ia.m Abhijan Bose from Jamshedpur, Jharkhand. I have applied for a FRESH passport on 30/10/2014. But due to some reason i have to cancel the appointment (2 times) and have RESCHEDULE it (1 time) but again due to some reason i could not attain the passport office and also i did not CANCEL or RESCHEDULE it but on 13/01/2015 i have again booked an appointment but again due to some reason i could not attained there. Now i want to CANCEL or RESCHEDULE it again but on selecting "SCHEDULE APPOINTMENT" the message that is popping up is "MAXIMUM NUMBER OF ATTEMPTS EXCEEDED FOR RESCHEDULE/CANCEL APPOINTMENT". Now please help me out with this tell me the alternative, you can contact me on NUMBER REMOVED for PRIVACY or can reply me by sending the answer on my mail i.e REMOVED. Waiting for your Reply.

Your's Faithfully
    Abhijan Bose

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    Since you have exceeded maximum number of appointment attempts, I guess you may now apply fresh and give reason for applying fresh that you exceeded appointments due to unavoidable reasons. But I think before moving further, you should confirm it with PSK officers, there is toll free helpline, call them with your application number :
    1800-258-1800

+ Post a Comment HERE!