+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

I am feeling so lonely, my younger brother won't talk to me - Am I depressed ?

Advert.

lonely9
    lonely9 is offline Just in!

Question I am feeling so lonely, my younger brother won't talk to me - Am I depressed ?

Advert.
    I m not suffering from depression but i am starting to feel it...I love my dad soo much but he passed away 2 years before..i miss him very badly...i have one brother and one sister..my sister got married one month ago and we left only three members at home me, my brother and my mother... i love my brother, he is younger then me and i m soo caring for him but we had a fight and he stop talking to me...i have tried so many time to talk to him but he is not answering me... i feel so lonely, i love him so much but i think he don't love me at all :-( ...what do i do??

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    Well, its a tough time for you and I am sure you can handle it effectively, otherwise it takes courage and intelligence to actually understand such things and seek advice for it.

First of all, you need to spend time with friends or people whose company you love. Its all about keeping you occupied, secondly, for your younger brother, you have not mention how young he is , his age etc. You need to do things which he can't accept from you to make him happy. Above all, though I don't know reason for fight between you two, I think don't point out faults in him for anything for a while.

Start enjoying yourself, spend good time with Mother and hopefully your brother will also forget things soon.

dish
    dish is offline Newbie
    Apart from what my friend has advised, if possible talk to any close friend of your brother. He might be disturbed about something. There could be something he did not expect you to be involved in and he knows. Just a worse guess. And yes, how much younger is he? Fights are very common between siblings. Did you fight on a very big decision? Does he feel you being the elder brother did not support him? Try telling these feelings to your mother. He might have shared something with her.

Just try to know his mindset. If he is alike with everyone else, then you both need to get out of depression. Play. watch movies, go and shop together. spend some quality time!

+ Post a Comment HERE!