+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Predestination (2014) movie questions and answer .. what was it ?

Advert.

Rohit Chandra
    Rohit Chandra is offline eTI Iron

Predestination (2014) movie questions and answer .. what was it ?

Advert.
    .Friends,

I recently watched not much known movie predestination (2014) and I was never left so much confused after watching a movie before this. The movie was like a puzzle slowly unfolding itself but still there were pieces which were there yet to be solved. I had to watch it once to understand it properly but still I this movie leaves you baffled and Its a must watch for all those sci-fi time travel movie lover.

Acting, screenplay, execution , script.. everything looks perfect to me specially the the Sarah who played Jane and John, remarkable job. Then the Ethan Hawk played as the the agent. It was really hard to grasp but portrayed very nicely on screen that all these there character was actually single person, the movie takes you in and you can feel the turmoil going inside every character in the movie.

But one question is still there, how it all started ? Was it baby first or the Jane or the John or the Hawke ?

There are many theory floating around but if you have watched movie, whats your take on it ?

I feel MR. Robertson was doing all this intentionally in order to make sure the organization working behind it get regular funding and its the reason he encouraged Hawke to stop Fizzle bomber to then become Fizzle bomber.

But overall a very nice movie.

Mayank Arora
    Mayank Arora is offline eTI Iron
    I saw this movie today and I completely agree with you Rohit.. I am yet to understand what exactly I just watched :P

+ Post a Comment HERE!