+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Is there love or something else - should I marry her or not?

Advert.

Jai_14
    Jai_14 is offline Just in!

Unhappy Is there love or something else - should I marry her or not?

Advert.
    Hii everyone .. i m in a relationship from January 2014.. actually the relationship was started in may 2011 but that time i was not serious for her as i have lots of option i had also cheated her but as time passes i got realized that i can't get better girl then her.. i have ditched her at least 3 or 4 times but every time she forgive me but the last time i ditch her she got hurt alot and as she said just to forget me she gave chance to another person and she also have been in relationship with that guy for 6 months.. but she found him cheated on her also as he was already married.. during this i again met her n try to win her love and trust back ... i got succeeded after very hard work and few months dedications but she seems not like earlier she love me as she says but still something is missing actually the problem is that she is not as serious for me as she was earlier.. when i proposed her marriage she put some practical conditions in front of first is she don't want to be change i have deal with her every stubborn, her habits her desire for not being a housewife live openly i appreciate that n accept every thing but i think these are her conditions and when conditions rise then the opposite person probably not in love .. it's my thinking she said that it's not conditions these are her dreams but after a fight she agreed that she will try to understand me also.. now i got confused that is she really love me or not.. ?? or should i marry her or not ??? Everything is working just fine between us but still i wnt to take a decision coz we both want live happily in future doesn't matter if we marry or got separated.. now plz guys you tell me what should do ??

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    I will keep it short.. she definitely loved you a lot, she still loves you and I believe will always do.

But problem is that you were a repeated defaulter in your love life, you did it so many times that eventually she decided to break off and dated someone else.. have you ever imagined, how hard it would have been for her to move away from you.

Then she was cheated even worst by this married guy, now can you understand her mindset. She must have lost faith love altogether. Its quite evident when she gave conditions for marrying you.

Now, as you asked, you can definitely have a happy married life with love of your life but now its your time to mend up things. She forgave you many times, now you have to forgive her now and future also if she makes any mistake. She has already suffered a lot in this short phase of her life, if you love her, you have to make rest of your life happier.

Eventually she will regain trust in you and love is always there. You have to remember that after marriage, you will be one who will fix things, amend emotions for her and thus making life happier for both of you. Hopefully you get what I said.. but decision will be yours because we can't see everthing , you know about this girl, your relations, her behaviour, your own mindset far better than anyone else in the world. I am sure you can decide what is best for you.

Remember, loosing love is not something people an handle easily and suffers whole life.. its far more painful than few fights you may have after marriage..

Good luck.

Jai_14
    Jai_14 is offline Just in!
    Thanks alot for this... Now i know what should i do.. i will always try to understand what she want and what she want me to behave with her. I will love her even more

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    I am glad to help. Hoping for a good future for you both.

Looking forward to see you around (this time helping others )

+ Post a Comment HERE!