+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Latest Android Emulator Andy_43e_x64_2 offline direct download link (Feb 2015)

Advert.

Savera
    Savera is offline eTI Aluminium

Latest Android Emulator Andy_43e_x64_2 offline direct download link (Feb 2015)

Advert.
    This is offline installer download link from official Andy website , we have this link because Andy can't let you directly download setup file on windows pc.

Through this link, if you have slow connection, you can download installer in parts and when download is completed, you can use it as a normal installer to install latest version of Andy .43 . This version was officially released on Feb 03,2015.

So, if you want to install it on another PC then just use this setup, no need to download. That is why for those who wants to install it OFFLINE and wants to install it multiple time, I have found direct download link below:

I hope it helps people looking for easy download and as said already, it also works with download managers. Please not this installer is only for windows 7, 8 or 8.1 running 64bit version.

Also, this is the original link used by the official downloader. If you have any question or issue then please post here.

Savera......

Rohit Chandra
    Rohit Chandra is offline eTI Iron
    Thanks Savera, I tried it and it is wonderful to use Android on PC so easily.

+ Post a Comment HERE!